Make this Cross My Heart quilt to celebrate love -- for Valentine's Day or any day!
- Instructions to make the quilt from 16 pre-quilted practice blocks.
(Instructions are coordinated with the lessons in Free-Motion Mastery in a Month, however the quilt can be made with or without FMM30.)
- Instructions for traditional construction - piecing as a whole top, then quilting
- Quilting design suggestions for all blocks
- Step-by-step instructions for quilt-as-you-go assembly and binding
- Instructions for adjusting the quilt to any size
- Link to online page for larger images and pattern updates
- A total of 20 pages of instruction, including skills that will carry over into future quilting projects
Finished size: 50" x 50"
Fabric shown in sample: Marisol Packed Floral from Blank Quilting
This pattern is delivered by email as a PDF download when you complete your purchase. You can also access it via a download button in the purchase confirmation.
Are you a store owner interested in selling this pattern? Click here to contact me.