The new edition of the Free-Motion Mastery in a Month book is now available! It has more than 25 new pages, incorporating a wealth of information I've learned while teaching over the last five years, including:
- Quilting Yoga: This new series of whole-body exercises helps you get the rhythm, speed and flow of quilting into your body even more quickly. Quilting Yoga has been added to most Daily Lessons and access to the videos is included with the book. (Page 42)
- Expanded Quilting Guides and Improved Tracing Sheets: Over 15 new pages of detailed instructions for quilting all the patterns on updated Tracing Sheets. (Quilting Guides begin on page 111)
- Fast Track: An accelerated path through the most important lessons and patterns will get you quilting in as little as one day! (Page 43)
- What Do I Quilt Where? A new section about choosing designs and placing them on a quilt. (Page 98)
- For Longarm Machines: More information about working on a frame-mounted longarm machine for FMM30. (Pages 30, 86 and more)
- Improved Assembly Instructions: These now include how to assemble points more accurately and how to change color in a joining strip. (Page 100)
- Pre-Binding Borders: Bind your quilt much easier and faster by putting bindings on the borders before you attach them to your quilt. (Page 104)
- More information about thread (page 90), marking your quilt (page 119), cutting joining strips (page 31), and much more!
There's so much great new stuff here! If you've been waiting to start learning FMQ, now's the time! Click here to order
If you'd like help getting started, take my Free-Motion Mastery Quantum Leap class live online and get one-on-one help as you learn to do free-motion quilting in JUST ONE DAY!! Click here to see upcoming dates and register.
If you already have the book and want to get the new material, a downloadable update is available for a limited time. Click here to get it before June 30!
The Master Trainer
got an update as well -- now the center dot is in color. We've added guides for cutting joining strips, as well as an all-purpose ruler. Counting the shapes that introduce ruler work, the Master Trainer is now a 4-in-1 tool that you'll want at hand for all your FMM30 adventures! Purchase it by itself
or as part of a tool kit or bundle
It seems like it took forever to get them, but our FMM30 Tool Kit
now comes in a beautiful turquoise-and-clear reusable tote bag that looks terrific!! We also replaced the sketch book with a dry-erase whiteboard -- it's lighter and saves trees, plus you'll never run out of paper! The FMM30 Tool Kit contains everything you'll need for the FMM30 Daily Lessons -- just sandwich up your quilt blocks and you're ready to go!
The FMM30 Deluxe Bundle
contains the book, tool kit and recorded video class in DVD
format, while the Express Bundle
contains the book & tool kit.
However you use it, Free-Motion Mastery in a Month is an even easier and faster way to learn free-motion quilting than ever before. Don't wait any longer--get started today and start quilting the quilts you've been dreaming of!
Happy Quilting! RaNae :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To learn more about how Free-Motion Mastery in a Month
can help YOU learn to quilt, click this link:
Please feel free to share this,
and credit RaNae Merrill with a link back to this post.
Copyright © 2022 RaNae Merrill