Join the Free-Motion Mastery in a Month Club and learn from me LIVE in online classes each week with a fun and friendly group of quilting friends!! Click here to learn more and register
The Free-Motion Mastery in a Month system draws on my 25 years experience as a piano teacher to bring you the simplest, most effective method ever for learning or improving free-motion quilting skills.
The FMM30 system combines three teaching elements: Tracing, Drawing and Quilting. New! The video class now includes Quilting Yoga exercises to make your learning process even faster and easier! Click here to learn more about Quilting Yoga!
Begin with Quilting Yoga, then trace patterns with the Master Trainer and Tracing Sheets -- away from the sewing machine.. Next, draw designs to form a "mental map." Finally, quilt the designs you've already learned!
The video class includes 30 units -- one for each daily lesson -- showing you exactly how to do each exercise and quilt each pattern. 5 additional lessons show you how to set up your sewing machine, select fabric, and more. Over 7 hours of instruction are included, and downloads provide the written materials for the class.
Learn More about Free-Motion Mastery in a Month works!
The Video & Tools (Streaming format) Bundle contains:
- Free-Motion Mastery in a Month video class online (login instructions will be sent via email once your order is complete)
- Standard Master Trainer (for smaller domestic machines) OR
- Longarm Master Trainer (for longarms and large domestic machines)
- 10 Tracing Sheets (laminated, double-sided)
- Dry-erase marker
- Erasing cloth
- Anchoring putty (to keep Tracing Sheets in place while doing tracing exercises)
- Mechanical pencil
- 4 Gripper pads
- Zippered tote bag