The Free-Motion Mastery in a Month system draws on my 25 years experience as a piano teacher to bring you the simplest, most effective method ever for learning or improving free-motion quilting skills.
The FMM30 system combines three teaching elements: Tracing, Drawing and Quilting. Tracing is done with the Master Trainer and Tracing Sheets -- away from the sewing machine.
The video class includes 30 units -- one for each daily lesson -- showing you exactly how to do each exercise and quilt each pattern. 5 additional lessons show you how to set up your sewing machine, select fabric, and more. Over 7 hours of instruction are included, and downloads provide the written materials for the class. Or, if you prefer to have the book as well, order the bundle with the book included.
Learn More about Free-Motion Mastery in a Month works!
The DVD + Tool Kit Bundle contains:
- Free-Motion Mastery in a Month video class in DVD format
- Standard Master Trainer (for domestic machines) OR
Longarm Master Trainer (for longarms, both sit-down and standing)
- 10 Tracing Sheets (laminated, double-sided)
- Dry-erase marker
- Erasing cloth
- Anchoring putty (to keep Tracing Sheets in place while doing tracing exercises)
- Mechanical pencil
- 4 Gripper pads
- Zippered tote bag
- Bundle may be ordered with or without the Free-Motion Mastery in a Month book