- Join the Free-Motion Mastery in a Month Club and learn from me LIVE in online classes each week with a fun and friendly group of quilting friends!! Click here to learn more and register
The Free-Motion Mastery in a Month system draws on my 25 years experience as a piano teacher to bring you the simplest, most effective method ever for learning or improving free-motion quilting skills.
The FMM30 system combines three teaching elements: Tracing, Drawing and Quilting. Tracing is done with the Master Trainer and Tracing Sheets -- away from the sewing machine.
The video class includes 30 units -- one for each daily lesson -- showing you exactly how to do each exercise and quilt each pattern. 5 additional lessons show you how to set up your sewing machine, select fabric, and more. Over 7 hours of instruction are included, and downloads provide the written materials for the class.
Learn More about Free-Motion Mastery in a Month works!
The Video & Tools (DVD format) contains:
- Free-Motion Mastery in a Month video class in DVD format
- Standard Master Trainer (for domestic machines) OR
Longarm Master Trainer (for longarms, both sit-down and standing)
- 10 Tracing Sheets (laminated, double-sided)
- Dry-erase marker
- Erasing cloth
- Anchoring putty (to keep Tracing Sheets in place while doing tracing exercises)
- Mechanical pencil
- 4 Gripper pads
- Zippered tote bag
When we created the video we tested it on a lot of different media players (including VLC) and it worked on all the ones we tested.